Thursday, May 31, 2012

Palm Special Belge Ale- Palm Breweries. This brew might throw your taste buds for a loop the first time you try it seeing as it's labeled a Belgium Ale. But after taking a sip you'll discover it drinks more like a lager with a nice amber color to go along. By a few sips in, you'll be able to enjoy the different aspects of the beer. In this beer I feel the first initial blast of the brew was the nice complex fruity/hoppy taste, which for me awakens your taste buds for the smooth malty after-taste.  However, I could only enjoy a couple before the taste became a little bland for me.
This is still a wonderful brew to try and experience, and I plan on trying the other brews that Palm Breweries have in store with their wide selection of different styles and brands. http://www.palm.be/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment